THE WORLD’S MOST INNOVATIVE CHAIN BALE FEEDER.
The ALL NEW LM105T bale unroller is easier to use than any other type of chain bale feeder on the market today. It’s also the most innovative, with 6 unique features not found on any other bale unroller, they make it easier to use, more versatile and save your precious time.
- EASIER TO USE – No need to tug on a rope to disconnect, the patented SNAPLOX automatically does it for you.
- MORE MANOUVERABLE - You can connect the headstock and loading spears to either end of the feeding cradle. This makes working in tight spaces a breeze.
- REDUCE WASTE - Feed the exact amount of forage your cattle need and save the rest for the next feeding (feed part bales). Save up to 20% of your hay or silage
- SAVE TIME - Feed out bales in just minutes, all from the comfort of your tractor cab
- SAVE YOUR BACK - Eliminate the heavy, back-breaking work to grappling or pitch forking bales
- SAVE CAPITAL - Integrated self-loading system makes for speedy single tractor operation. No need for a separate loader tractor
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN - Can be mounted on tractor 3-point-linkage, tractor loader, skid steer loader or telehandler
- LOWEST MAINTENANCE - Just 4 grease nipples is all it takes to keep the LX105 maintained
- MORE VERSATILE - Feed out baled silage, hay, straw, fodder-beet, grain, loose, chopped, pit or clamp silage.
- 4 Year warranty
- Toughest bars and chain on the market
- Dual latches eliminate twisting between feeder and headstock and a safer connection
- Thermoform covered shafts eliminate wrapping
- Patented auto connecting self-loading quick hitch system
- Self-aligning bearings with protective covers
- Enclosed bis-alloy sprockets eliminate wear and skipping
- Requires only one hydraulic spool to operate
- Very low cradle for ease of loading
- Non-corrosive, low friction cradle floor
- Removable fences retain bale or loose feed material
- Protected drive connection automatically engages drive as headstock latches onto cradle and prevents jamming
- Un-equal length tyne make lining up the cradle easier when re-connecting
- Forged bale tynes pierce the bale rather than pushing it
- Easily adjustable feed rate
- Feed to the left or right
- Low maintenance, just 4 grease nipples is all it takes to maintain
- Safe and simple to use
- Bale sizes round: 4'x4' - 6'x5' (1.2x1.2m - 1.8x1.5m)
- Bale weight: Up to 1250kg
- Unit weight: 500kg
- Loading: Integrated self-loading
- Hydraulics required: 1 x double-acting, 20-60 litres/min, 2250-3000psi
- Front and/or Rear fence retains loose material, and enables LM105T to feed grain, fodder-beet and loose/pit/clamp silage
- Roller side bars retain badly mis-shapen bales in the cradle
- Optional side-shift to offset feeder (left or right) closer to head-bails
- Loader/telehandler mounts
- The popular LM105T forager is the world’s most innovative chain driven bale unroller, for the most discerning farmers who rely on a combination of round bales and loose feed material.